offers all 6 basic colors... Muse Urania,
in Urantia, inspires Spiritual Existential Intelligence; she is the Muse
of Astronomy and Universal Love.
Although modern neurologists haven't quite identified which part of the brain controls Spiritual Intelligence, Gardner advocates that signs of such Intelligence are witnessed. Djeault suggests the axiom that Spiritual Intelligence may be based in the Sacrum and that from there she may nurish all other Intelligences.
In this module 01, you build your Home p@ge, sometimes the first impression to the tr@vellers who will visit your Web Sp@ce.
1. A Home p@ge's name, is EXCLUSIVELY "index.html".
2. All of its tr@veller directed content should be seen in 2one screen.3. The total weight of your Home p@ge: 2less than 55 KB
Your Home p@ge's content must include, for a total of 20 points.
for the tr@vellers:
- a 1.background (b@k) color or im@ge;
- one 1.link, your 1.photo, to your sp@ce's pl@n.
- a welcoming 1.message in a table (Text Zone, in PageBuilder) with a b@k 1color;
- who you are (1.in "two" words);
- what your sp@ce is all about (1.in two words);
- an 1.m@ge,
- and a1.quote, that you created or not, but that move you and /or have a link with the contents of your sp@ce, and the sources of both the 1.quote and the 1.im@ge(s)
- your public 1.em@il @dress.
All that in one screen, and under 55 KB! NEXT
and for the webm@ster (you):
- The 1date when you first built you Home P@ge,
- and 1all the dates when you modified it.
- The 1tool(s) you used to build it.
- Your Web 1n@me, as a 1link to hour Home p@ge,
- and /or your full name, or part of it.
Here's a baker's dozen of examples of Home p@ges, with main content in one screen.To build you Home p@ge with Yahoo!'s PageBuilder, enter Geocities.com through INTERNET EXPLORER 6, or preferably Netscape Navigator 7.1. PageBuilder doesn't work well with Netscape Navigator 4.7 ou 4.8!
Enter your User's name and your (private, secrete, confidential) password, and open up the File Manager, from which you open up PageBuilder, which you'll use to build your Home P@ge; to use PageBuilder, you must download it everytime you use it; with a high speed connection, it's quite quick, though with a modem connection, you indeed must be patient!
You must remember that to insert an im@ge in a Web p@ge, you must first upload the im@ge into you sp@ce; to do so, you must use your File Manager. Register your work often and remember to EXCLUSIVELY name your p@ge "index.html". That way, when you enter your Sp@ce's @ddress, like http://www.geocities.com/djeault/, the p@ge that you'll see, by default, is your Home P@ge, named "index.html".
As for all the 9 p@ges that you build in , you should always verify your freshly constructed p@ges with these three browsers: as Internet Explorer 6, Netscape Navigator 7.1, AND especially Netscape Navigator 4.8. Because Netscape Composer 4.8 is better designed for Web p@ge construction than the 7.1 version, and because you'll use Composer 4.8 in the next 8 modules, you must install it onto your computer:
in module 02,you'll (also) install Netscape Navigator 4.8.
TOP of p@ge
For Constructor's SwitchBo@rd:
||......click...... Moyen Moineault......|